Tuesday 6 December 2011

2 Title sequences that could help co-operate into my film

SE7EN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4thzyFFdvVc&feature=fvst

The reason why ive chose Se7en to help me get ideas for my film is that, during the title sequence theres someone making and writing stuff in books and making tools. Also throughout the title sequence you cant see the characters face you can only see hes hands (invisible factor) This has inspired me and helped me for my film, seen as my group are trying to use the imaginary person effect, which meas you wont be seeing any of the actors faces during the titles, just things that will relate to the film itself such as, book drawing (Crayons) and mirrors.


Also through the title sequence of Se7en is the choice of music. This has given me a wide range of ideas that could help me put into my film. The soundtrack of Se7en creates the mood and tone of the film. It gives it the scary and thrill side of it seen as theres sounds such as; machinery noices, dark chords and creeking sounds. This has made me think of ideas to put towards my film/title sequence. Things like, a girls ballerina metronome, which will give the sweet and innicont side and even the evil side of the film and also the use of speech which is in the film itself.


DRAG ME TO HELL...
http://vimeo.com/27555219

The second title sequence ill be recearching and looking for ideas for my film is Drag Me To Hell.
Ive chosen this titile sequence seen as through the titles, there is a sketch out part wich looks like a comic and its basically a story of whats going to happen throughout the film. This has made me co-operate seen as we had an idea of the little girl drawing in her book of what her imagenary friends tells her too. This could mean we could make it that the little girl Rosie draw out whats going to happen and how she gonna do it.


Also in Drag Me To Hell, the use of the way the cast and crews titles appear are very good. This has been done with black smoke which could represent the demons power in the film, that he kills people with smoke or the demon may use fire. When the titles dissolve it looks like the lettering are burning and dropping, which could also hint what's going to happen in the film, which is creating a picture throughout the smokes travels.
The font of the text is basic but has a hint of old fashion to it, as some of the lettering has crack marks and scrubbed off letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment